Thursday, February 18, 2010

What do I see?

As I sit at my desk I see something that we all used more as children than we do now in college. It makes a grinding sound when we use it. It would be considered a small object, and has an oval shape to the main part. The surface is smooth to the touch, and does have a small moving part. The object is usually attached to another surface, but sometimes can sit independently and be moved around. When I use the object, the smell of the product you use in it reminds me of being in grade school as a child, and the first days of school when you brought your new school supplies to your classroom. Can you guess what it is?

2 comments:

  1. Could this possibly be a pencil sharpener?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Pencil Sharpener! ....kind of funny too, it seems that I really don't use those anymore! haha

    ReplyDelete