Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am probably one of the few people that still enjoy the snow. I still get excited when the weatherman starts talking about a new storm that is on the way. Right now I am pretty jealous of all the people living east of us, they have had two major storms already this year and another is on the way this weekend. Of course it is going to go right by us, and we can expect only an inch to two inches each day. When I was 18, I had my first ride on a snowmobile, and I have been addicted ever since! I was 19 when I made my first trip to northern Michigan snowmobiling with some friends, and I have made several trips since then. The scenery as you are riding through the hills is absolutely beautiful, and when it is snowing while you are riding is even more beautiful. So, I hope the weatherman is wrong this time, and we get at least 6 to 7 inches of snow this weekend so I can ride my snowmobile.

1 comment:

  1. Are you nuts! I hate snow!How can you like something so cold ha ha. I admit it is great for Christmas and to take my children sledding once or twice a year, but then I am done with it. All joking aside this is a great blog. Even though I can't stand snow it is good to see someone does. Now just move to Alaska and take it with you lol.

    ReplyDelete