Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blog Assignment #7

I do not use a formal process for writing. Unfortunately for me, sometimes I can sit down and my fingers cannot type as fast as my brain is working, and at other times I just sit and stare at the computer with no idea what to write. I guess you could say this is when I do my brainstorming and prewriting all at one time. The next process is usually when the essays are brought to class for the peer-editing. I take the time to read the peer edits, and make changes that are suggested, and re-write the essay at that time. I then re-read the essay one last time the day it is due, and make any changes I feel necessary, or add any information to make the essay clearer for the reader. Hopefully after this process I am satisfied with what I have written and turn it in to the professor.

No comments:

Post a Comment